Today is one of the best days ever so far in 2010. Despite the fact that Justin’s true colours are finally revealed, or rather I finally came to realised and woken up from that dream. Thanks to him, I am able to clearly clear all emotions away. I have wiped my final tears away and with the help of my friends, I feel stronger than ever and back to normal.
Anyways, today is one of the fun days ever! After mass, it was quite boring, did my sudoku throughout choir practice and even at home. Around 4pm? Chelsea and I started talking, miss that girl. We continued into our web-caming and ended up planning to meet at Hougang. By the way, she has braces now! Awesome awesome, same as me. Now I’m certainly not the only brace face around! Anyways, at Hougang mall, we went to eat something light at Long Johns. Tried the ‘Crazy’ which was awesome! The taste of crispy nachos and fries soaking in the melted cheese. Together with a drink, cost me $3.50 which I felt it was reasonable if they gave crispy crumps! haha. We then continued doing our work which did not last long cause I started the temptation of web-cam whoring since she didn’t wanted to continue with her drawings. And we went wild taking those photos, go see facebook. (:
Haven’t had that feeling of craziness for a long time. Suddenly, even sitting in Long Johns is exciting. With her around, anything is possible.
Around 7.45pm I met my parents in Hougang mall’s kopitiam for dinner. After which we head home and although Justin was nice enough to message me when he was bored. Well, it just didn't end well. But after hearing what he said, again I repeat, Thanks to him, I finally woken up from that dream. I feel its not worth it being sad over that relationship which nobody treasures anymore. Its meaningless now. But I love my friends, they helped me grow stronger as a person. Thanks ya’ll!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment