Remember these times we had?
They were the best moments of my life. Pictures are all I have left of you, cause I know there's no coming back anymore.


Remember how proud you were to have me?

Remember this one birthday wish that came true?

You may not know but I really do treasure every moment being with you. Because it felt real, I felt true love. I guess it was only one-sided.
I promised myself not to shed another tear for you, or for us. But when you just knew there were something real in those times, you just miss it so badly you would want to start all over again. But I know I'm talking the impossibles. Me missing you when you and I are no longer even friends. It was like we never even met. But what happen to those times, weren't they real to you. I wish I knew the truth.




No comments:
Post a Comment