Half the year has passed and I feel that I am so filled with bad luck.
Below shows the amount of 'suay-ness' i experienced throughout the whole 2010 so far.
1. I dropped my handphone straight down and the screen had a huge cracked which really broke my heart cause I had to spend $80 just to get it repaired.
2. One morning, as usual, I was carrying my bag, my towel and my laptop and when I was about to put down my bag and laptop on the bench in order to hang up my towel, my laptop dropped and later on, found out that the screen cracked and the laptop had parts that broke and when I switched on the laptop, I could only see a white screen with the obvious cracks. Had to spend $180 to fix the screen only. However, my lovely parents bought me a new laptop which I am currently using! (HP Pavilion dm4-1029tx) which cost $1399. Free 4GB upgrade ram and other really cool laptop stuff).
3. A few weeks later, my braces dropped off and I was afraid I would swallow the metal part. However, I had to wait till the next weekend to go fix it up which actually took me a few minutes but had to waste about 1 hour due to waiting.
4. The last but not least is that my 2 years worth of relationship is now over. Don't want to talk about it, neither do I want to think about it. Well, thats the reason why I am making a new blog. New blog, new start. Hope everything gets better in my life!
Now, I’m currently in class PAYING ATTENTION to the last group’s presentation. After school, planning to meet up with Nizam for a moviee, Despicable Me. I haven’t watch it yet, neither did he so yupp.
<<at 8.30pm>>
Despicable Me was extremely hilarious! You should watch it 3D, its so much nicer! Especially when its the part where its at the roller coaster, SO FUN! I have never experience sitting in a roller coaster before and I’ve never tried watching 3D in a cinema before, so exciting! But there was this auntie and her child sitting beside who are so irritating, the auntie kept checking her phone and the light from the phone was so distracting while the child beside was such a spoiler to the show cause he kept laughing so dam LOUD and kept talking so LOUDLY. Anyways Nizam is such a nice friend to hang out with, he’s a very funny guy. We ate at Long John Silver and the most accidental thing happened to me which totally embarrassed myself in front of him and everyone else at Long John. Left at 8.30pm and headed home smiling. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment