Tuesday, July 27, 2010

27 July

I’m currently in class now. I am really hating this moment. I obviously know some of my classmates dislike me. Reason I am not very sure, but so far I assume its about changing presentations. Well, for starters, I have to bad intentions for the presentation at all, in fact I only wanted to improve it. I admit it is my fault for not informing, but I have a reason for it and that was because the points were repeating! I did initially planned to inform her but when everybody else sends me their slides to combine it and when some even ask me questions which distracts my mind. I forgot what I was even thinking and that includes informing her of deleting one repeated point. Seriously, although its a mistake but I do avoid even accumulating all the slides cause it will only lead me to make my mistakes. If she is reading, I do hope it does not affect our friendship. Reason for not telling her in person was because she seemed to be avoiding it when I asked earlier.

I guess my life has really went down the hill and I’m really find it difficult to go through it alone.

Anyways, I’m planning to meet up with GiGi after school to shop for her work stuff.

< School ended at around 4pm >

I reached home about 9.30pm after walking around Toa Payoh with GiGi. It was fun catching up with her, told her my ‘stories’ and I totally feel better now. We went to a shop next to shop and save and the fried vegetable with salmon and loads of bbq sauce etc was de-lishh! We had one each and sat right outside the library which we were entertained by the bunch of people of all ages and size doing aerobics. Though it was evil to laugh at them, but some were really funny.

Anyways, I just finished my RJ and I am seriously very bored! Might plan to go watch glee. Love that show. Oh ya, just to include, I am starting to get over the breakup thing. Hope this ‘getting over’ part lasts long. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment