Friday, July 23, 2010

23 July

On the 21st July, my classmates and I stayed back after school to play badminton. And as time passed, it continued to netball shooting hoops and captain ball. I enjoyed the games with them and looking forward for the next game together as a class. After the games, at around 6.30pm, I met up with GiGi at Toa Payoh, supposedly to look for a job and do some catching up. We talked about our break-ups the whole entire time, majority its about her relationship and I feel SOME guys are really just bastards. Girls who really loved them, used up so much time to take care of them and really loving them but all they do is break their hearts. What did the girls do to even deserve these type of treatment from the guys?!! Seriously, some girls just want to settle down cause it just feels more secure just knowing somebody is there whenever something happens. Somebody who is trustable to the extend that girls can trust and share absolutely anything. And somebody that would never let go of her so easily and always companying her to avoid her being lonely and loser-ish. That somebody is not necessarily lovers and stuff, it can also be a friend, or just a companion. But even finding a good friend is so difficult, furthermore best friend??

Moving on…

On the 22nd July, after school, my classmates and I had a briefing to attend to, its relating to the Human Torch for the YOG 2010. It ended so late! sibei chiong hei! After the briefing, I went to meet up with my other friend, Ming. I’m suppose to meet him at PP earlier but because of the briefing, I was late and thus making him wait. Sorry! So far I know him, he is nice, but quiet. Anyways, we went to East Coast for a walk and sat down at a bench and talked till about 8.45pm? We talked about absolutely every single thing, some are even very random. Actually I am the random one, but OH WELL, its not a crime right! While talking, we noticed the strangest thing happening in the sky – A bright circular shape surrounding the moon. Was not sure what it was or why was it there. But its something I definitely have never came across. Overall, today was tiring, yet interesting. (:

Moving on….

On the 23rd July, it was the actual day for the Human Torch for the YOG. It was today in conjunction with the lighting of the Olympic Torch in Greek and on the 11th August, the Olympic Torch is supposedly coming down to Singapore and I’ll be there cheering as the torch is brought to my school. Anyways, today was fun! Spent the entire day and evening and almost the whole night with my friends. We were at Clarke Quay cause that was where the Human Torch event was held. The event was successful I guess, they had 2 98.7fm DJs as hosts and even Singapore Idol, Sezairi, sang a few songs and some other performances to wrap up the event. It was really awesome and cool sight to see the human torch being lit up or even participating and being one of the 1000s other student who are frantically waving their coloured torches in the sky. It was a totally good experience. After the entire event which was about 9.45pm, my friends and I went to the nearby flee market to do some….SHOPPING! We are all girls so what would you expect! hahah. Anyways, even if its a flee market, the stuff are so expensive! Seriously, not wanting to be a kiasu-auntie-wannabe, but I can find the same or similar thing but so much cheaper. Total rip off man. Anyways, saw some things I love! But told myself so many times that Clarke Quay is definitely not the right place to shop! hahah. yeah, left about 10.30pm? and I reached home at 11.15pm. So tired, shall hit the sack soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment