Thursday, July 29, 2010

29 July

On the 28th July, had a great time throughout the whole day. Firstly, ever since I posted the post “Can’t wait for a better tomorrow.” on facebook, I feel happier than usual. It keeps me waiting for exciting tomorrow. I admit that I was very slack on the today’s presentation and problem, however I did try to do some questions from the worksheet till my brains couldn’t work. haha. My classmate had planned a class games day 2. After school, I immediately went to look for Christina one level down from my class, and walked together to the sports hall. Throughout we played badminton, initially I was waiting for captain ball as I wasn’t good at badminton at all. But in the end, everybody was playing badminton instead. It was fun and tiring at the same time. I managed to play with Christina and I felt so good playing with her! haha. And we ‘discovered’ our suay side of the badminton court because whoever plays that side somehow coincidently kept missing the ball or had to end up running more. We finished playing around 6pm. After that I went to meet Lucas, he brought me to East Coast Park. And honestly, he definitely surprised me, what a great change from him! He treat me Subway, which I don’t recall ever eating a meal in any of the Subways in Singapore, anyways, we had Egg Mayo and IT WAS DAM DE-LISHHH! yumm. After eating, we walked at the beach side and sat at the break waters. There, we saw loads of cockroaches and A SEA MOSTER! Shaped like a rat but because of the lack of light, we couldn’t see exactly what it was so I named it the SEA MONSTER!! Went home at around 11pm. (:

On the 29th July, today I had Science module and it was complicated. But with the help of my trustable team mates, I managed to not get lectured by faci. Thanks! After school, Lucas and I planned to go East Coast Park to skate. but till now he hasn’t replied so might be following Christina to me Gigi and friends to Kbox. I’m in class now by the way and I got to go cause I’m going to meet Christina in her class now. Update ya later! (:

<< Left class at 4pm >>

Now I’m currently wasting Toa Payoh’s Mac’s space waiting for Lucas to come. Change of plans, no more going Kbox. When I was on the way to meet Gigi, Lucas replied so yeah. I rather go skating cause Kbox mostly chinese songs and I LOVE skating! I have been waiting for somebody to skate with me, be it ice skating or inline skating. Therefore I chose skating, besides, Kbox I need to pay $8 of which I am just going to end up just sitting there. (:

<< Left Macs at 5.48 >>

It is 9.45pm now, I just finished skating, now on the bus going home. Skating was sooo fun! I met 3 other guys working there and they are really cool! Well, I only spoke to 2 so they are cool! They showed me the balance thingy which was dam fun! It requires a lot of determination and balance to stay on the balancing strap. And  I totally did not expect Lucas to be a professional at skating, it was definitely very shocking. Most of the time, he was pulling me by the hand or pushing my back instead of me skating on my own. haha. I skate awhile and felt tired while he could carry on! Amazing! Anyways, I am so dread tired. The bus is super crowded and I feel like sleeping but sadly, I can’t sleep up. But overall, I am kinda happy with my life right now. Full of excitement. I hope this would never end. Will always be excited for a better tomorrow.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment