Monday, July 26, 2010

26 July

It’s 10.55pm now, feeling rather tired. Today was going great, despite the lesson layout for Cognitive P13 today, it was very messy and confusing. I understand that facilitator just wanted to make lessons interesting but I feel it’s rather complicated at the end. Anyways, after school, I rushed to finish the quiz and the evaluation and walked with my friends to causeway point. At causeway point, Hafizah and I walked around the shopping centre to find for our formal shirt for tomorrow! It was fun going out with her, we went from shops to shops and back to shops again. After that, we took the same train to Bishan and transferred to the circle line. There, she stopped at Serangoon, while I took to Paya Lebar and changed to Aljunied where I meet Lucas at the Geylang East Library. He’s accompanying me eat my dinner. (:

After dinner, we went to meet up with his 2 friends and everybody was talking in Chinese! They were a funny bunch of people. And even talked about dogs! Cute cute dogs! I love dogs. Fortunate to have companions like them, so trustable and lovable. They won’t betray it’s owner and will never have any lose feelings for it’s owner. Sighh.. I wish to have an adorable and good companions like them, it will also probably prevent me from having so much spare time! A few minutes ago, I was still thinking about the same situation (Justin), then I thought what an ass he is. Saying that he’s not ready for a relationship but ends up getting into a relationship a few days after the break up. Wth.

Tomorrow its communicative module and my class  needs to wear formal! Sian.. It does seem fun and all but seriously, it will be dam hot tomorrow wearing long sleeves. Anyways, I have 2 skirts to choose from, probably wearing the shorter one and bringing the longer one in case facilitator wants me to change. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment